3.08.2011

Phase 1, Day 2

Day 2, and the 360 is stripped to the frame. Had lots of fun with a makeshift breaker bar I needed to get the rear wheel nut off. Other then that everything came off smoothly and without a hitch. A little finesse in removing the engine by myself. I also contacted my friend that has a restoration shop. He's squeezing my frame in with another job for soda blasting, just gonna have to pay for the extra bag :D

So, gonna have my frame back this weekend...  bare metal , rust free and ready for power coating/epoxy paint. I'm still checking on costs.

Once its back the frame will be set aside while all other parts get  reconditioned/polished./rebuilt.

Phase 2 will start soon with the engine progress.

Here are some final break down pics, and as she sits awaiting more love...



No comments:

Post a Comment